Seraph's Consulting and Strategic Services

Hello I am Seraph IX Basarab and I’ve been active throughout Eve for about a decade. I’ve played a mostly nomadic style getting involved in numerous aspects of the game. I’ve always preferred to play in a “between the powers” way leveraging intelligence and common interests to achieve my goals. Espionage, thefts, defections, I’ve been involved in just about every facet of the meta-game.

For my clients I’m a mercenary. For my targets, a pirate. While I’ve never established deep roots anywhere, over the years I have built up a large list of contacts. In short I’m a fixer/broker that can help you get what you want with no scruples. I’ve made countless enemies over the years and I can’t wait to make your enemies mine as well.

If you’re interested contact me on my discord ID: Saif#3485

3 Likes

I’ve used Seraph’s services before and would wholeheartedly recommend him to anyone searching for mercenary or intelligence providers.

If you’re a CEO or executor searching for an outside-the-box solution to your organization’s problems, look no further. You’ve found the real deal. He’s also very reasonably priced compared to other options (I looked through several others before settling and have hired others since), and willing to negotiate fair payment terms tailored to your situation.

You owe it to your people to take a look at what this guy’s got to offer. I was very glad I did.

– Henrik Suzaku, executor SPD

2 Likes

CEO of Dragon. [.REST] in Pandemic Horde, Inc.

Had an incident where a member of our corp wrongly lost all his accounts and ended up on the Horde blacklist, before the subterfuge that led to this was spotted. Hit up Saif on recommendation of one of my Directors, as I had a list of suspects and wanted them interviewed and the matter investigated so I could right the wrongs and possibly pin a culprit.

Went into the initial interview not knowing what to expect, walked out the other side thoroughly impressed. Professionally executed, felt like I was listening in on a very real corporate investigation questioning session. Picked out emotional markers, voice ticks, tonal shifts, and speech patterns and analyzed them all thoroughly in relation to possible motive and background of the person being interviewed.

Something bad happen in your corp or community? Hire this dude. I regret nothing, and will do it again if needed.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.