[SERVICE] Custom Spreadsheets

Mail me your discord information. I have a few projects I could use some help with.

Sent in-game mail with questions and two project descriptions, hope I got the right contact :).
Look forward to your reply as first project is a bit urgent.

Thanks,
Astra/Castor Roux

Still business as usual, if you mail me I’ll see it much faster than a post on this thread :slight_smile:

Completed another buyback sheet for a customer!

I contacted Boots looking for a spreadsheet to be created that would pull market data for a large amount of in-game items and requested the data was pulled to be region specific and required certain percentage changes for each item. It was a large amount of work that required a little bit of back and forth at first so Boots knew exactly what I was looking for. After that, just a couple days later I had my spreadsheet in hand and he was very helpful in getting further questions of mine situated. Had to pay 50% upright, than 50% at conclusion.

Awesome work that is fairly priced. When I need spreadsheets in the future, I will be using this service again.

Thanks!

Send in game mail

Still waiting for a reply

Took a break from this service temporarily as real life was very busy, am now taking orders again as I expect demand to be high due to ESI requests.

First sheet completed for customer since re-opening the service

@Boots_Penken Mail sent in game.

Mail sent in game. If you need more detail, just reply back to the mail. I had to make it under a time crunch sadly.

Are you still active send me a convo or mail, i need a spreadsheet if you can help me

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.