WTB - Custom Trading Spreadsheet for Nullsec

o7

I’m terrible with google sheets etc but I love market trading and want to do so in my new NS home. Can anyone create some kind of comparison tool to what is stocked vs what isn’t, comparing trade hub prices, etc.? You know, typical market kind of spreadsheet but geared for citadels and stuff.

Thanks, and hit me up with pricing, availability, etc.

Have you tried to get in contact with some of those players offering their services, you can find them in the services sub-forum; here are some I was able to find:

1 Like

@GM_Iceberg

1. The advertisement or sale of out of game goods and services not directly related to EVE Online is prohibited. The only out of game goods and services which can be advertised or sold for in-game currency or assets are the following: EVE forum signature creation, EVE related websites, EVE related artwork, third party voice communication server hosting, or EVE Time Codes.

The TOS rule you quoted doesn’t mention either programming project (your reason for locking the other thread) or spreadsheet creation services. Does this mean spreadsheet creation services like those that ISD Sakimura linked to will no longer be tolerated?

I think forbidding either service would be detrimental to the sandbox, but especially the purchase of spreadsheets or commissions for their creation due to how ubiquitous their use in EVE is. Software creation is also fairly closely tied with web development these days with many apps being able to be created as websites, this kind of bypasses the your implied prohibition of software development for ISK which has seemingly been tolerated here in the past.

The services these people are providing are directly related to EVE, as such they do not violate the ToS like the thread(s) where a player offered to train someone else in a Programming language. Also, those attempts seems to be more focused on trying to Scam people than actually offering a service, hence why they got closed.

So the @b0lter can recreate [SERVICE] Software Developer/Programmer (locked by GM Iceberg) if he removes the teaching aspect and specifies that only EVE-related projects will be considered?

If he was actually serious about offering a service, in which he creates EVE related Website/App, then yes.

What GM Iceberg said cannot be said enough; if he want to Scam people, there are plenty of ways to do it within the game where it’s also allowed.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.