[SERVICE TOOL] EVE Easy Invest - Use your ISK to make ISK and withdraw at any time

Earn ISK passively

We know that we have to build up trust at first. Because of that, the next 30 opened new accounts and all exisitng ones, will get a 1.000.000 ISK deposit for free! Simply make a deposit with this amount in the tool, but don’t transfer the ISK ingme. We will still confirm this value!
- 20/30 free 1.000.000 ISK available

How does it work:
With Easy Invest you can deposit an amount of ISK and will get interest for it. Interest is paid once EVERY MINUTE. You can withdraw you earned interest at any time and the ISK will be transferred to your wallet within 24 hours. Of course you can withdraw you deposited ISK too and they will be transferred to your wallet after a 30 day waiting period.

We grant 0.0000571589% per minute on your deposit and on already earned interest.
For example:
You deposit 1.000.000.000 ISK.
After one minute you get 571,589 ISK interest.
After the second minute you get interest on 1.000.000.571,589 ISK = 571,589327
After the third minute you get interest on 1.000.001.143,178 ISK = 571,589653

After 43200 minutes (30 days) you will have 1.025.000.000,- ISK. That means the interest rate is 2,5% in 30 days.

Unfortunately there have been some bad, comparable services in the past, but we try to deal with other people’s ISK as professionally and responsibly as possible. Nevertheless, it is clear that trust must first be earned and built.

If you have detailed questions, contact us on our discord: https://discord.gg/QRJKzXGu

Get EVE Easy Invest here: https://eve-easy.com

FAQ

Q: Is there a minimum deposit amount?
A: Yes. The minimum deposit amount is 1.000.000 ISK.

Q: Will I get interest on already earned interest too?
A: Yes.

Q: Can I withdraw my earned interest and deposited ISK?
A: Yes. Withdrawals from your interest will be transferred within 24 hours. Withdrawals from your balance will be transferred after 30 days.

Q: Why does it take 30 days, until withdrawals from my balance are executed?
A: We use the deposited money for trading and production. Therefor it is in a cash flow and it take some time to take the ISK out of this cash flow.

Q: I lost my login key, what can I do?
A: You will ne to send a message with the linked character or the CEO of the linked corporation to the character “EASY CEO” ingame and will get back your key there.

Q: How much interest do I get?
A: The interest rate is 0.0000571589% per minute.

Q: Do I have a guarantee, that my ISK are safe and that withdrawals will be made?
A: As with all services offered by players that includes the transfer of ISK, there is no 100% security. Nevertheless, we want to be as professional as possible and would like to provide a service with which everyone can earn ISK comfortably and easily.

1 Like

It’s a super easy tool to use. Everything worked wonderfully for me. I will continue to use it and can only recommend it.

Why should I trust you? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :crazy_face:

1 Like

Well as with all ISK based player services you have no 100% guarantee. Unfortunately there have been some bad, comparable services in the past, but we try to deal with other people’s ISK as professionally and responsibly as possible. Nevertheless, it is clear that trust must first be earned and built. Maybe you want to test it out with the minimum deposit amount first?

I really love this on your website…it’s quite humorous.

“No fees, no hidden costs, no risk.”

1 Like

Look at my name :rofl::rofl: USIA

Well of course you are allowed to have no trust, but maybe give us a chance to proof. Until now no one made a bad experience with us. It’s easy to make fun about the efforts of someone else, but please don’t do it, when there is no reason for it.

First, I checked 3 different online interest calculators, and didn’t find one that allowed me to calculate my ROI.

Second, using a non-standard way of calculating interest makes it harder for people to compare you to other investment opportunities.

Moreover, assuming I did my math correctly (of course, there is a good chance I didn’t), you’re offering an ROI that’s too good to be true.

Well, I’m going to tell you right now, I am highly skeptical of you. Your decision to provide a “minutely” interest rate and to compound interest every minute seems purposely designed to make it as hard as possible for investors to make informed decisions. It’s like companies that make you buy “fun-bucks” or premium currency. One of the reasons they do so is to make it harder for you to understand exactly how much money you’re spending, which, in turn, makes it harder for you to make informed decisions.

1 Like

Thank you for your constructive feedback. Let me answer your open question about the interest rate. We grant 0.0000571589% per minute on your deposit and on already earned interest.
For example:
You deposit 1.000.000.000 ISK.
After one minut you get 571,589 ISK interest.
After the second minute you get interest on 1.000.000.571,589 ISK = 571,589327
After the third minute you get interest on 1.000.001.143,178 ISK = 571,589653

After 43200 minutes (30 days) you will have 1.025.000.000,- ISK. That means the interest rate is 2,5% in 30 days.

1 Like

There are still 20/30 1.000.000 ISK welcome bonuses left. Use them to test out our service.