[SERVICE] WiNGSPAN Wormhole System Location

Best service i ever received. Thanks a lot!

Very good and quick service for a good price.

Great service, thank you!

I asked for a specific system and they found this in 3 weeks. Also, locator and I were in different TZs so I couldn’t move smoothly, but locator was very patient with me. They were completely professional from order to job done and I’m very satisfied.

they found a c5 in 12 hours, legit asf

Found a C1 in 3 weeks, good job and Thanks

Great service and customer support, found a WH for me in no time.

Convenient service. Thank you

They found a rather elusive specific system for me in a couple of weeks and they provided frequent updates on k-space connections. A great service run in a really professional fashion!

its real!!! they find a wh for me in a week.

Used the service to locate a wormhole that we had an old tower in from 7 years ago… keepoing us eligible for war decs. paid 400m to locate a C3 and they mailed me 6 days later with enterance system and offering to hold it longer if required. was very swift and easy to arrange.

cheers

Tried to find a specific WH by myself, scanned tons of systems, no luck. WingSpan got it in 12 days for me… Good service, fair price!
Can recommend them!

Used this service recently. Would recommend. Professional, fast, no hassles.

very effective thank you very much, I recommend.
I had a cap stuck in wh that I was able to get out of thanks to this great team ^^

Good service! Worked as advertised. Took 18 days for me but I told them it wasn’t any kind of hurry.

Great service, They’ll get the job done :+1:

Can confirm. Great service even during these holiday hours! only 5 days to find a hard target now that’s dedication!

In the middle of the holidays, I placed an order for a specific J-system. In less than a week, I had an entrance. Working as intended.

Заказали услугу. парни очень быстро нашли и предоставили запрашиваемую информацию о месте входа в нужное вх.благодарю за работу.кому надо обязательно воспользуйтесь их услугами

We ordered a service. the guys very quickly found and provided the requested information about the place of entry to the desired VH.Thank you for your work.who needs it, be sure to use their services

First time using the service to find a system. Excellent turnaround time. These guys are legit. ISK well spent.