Sexier outfits please!

Maybe he is hating anime because his waifu pillow divorced him. :face_with_hand_over_mouth: Completely understandable if you ask me. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

And you sound like someone who’s projecting alot. Btw, you’re the one asking for skimpy/lewd outfits in a video game that noone will actually be able to see. Let that sink in, edgelord.

1 Like

Imagine the amount of salt when some those “serious internet spaceship captain” get killed by this ship:

Ahh. At least we can dream

4 Likes

Sanrio would not allow it.

CCP would have to make Hello Fedo mascot or something like that.

But Fedos are not very cute. So it would be about horrific odour and trash diving, with SKINs being combination of all the unsightly spills and what else you can find in local trashcan. Toxic yellows and greens and rotting browns would be the main colors. Shapes would vary from moldy patches to potato peels thrown on top of rotting apples.

I cant believe people would rather have THIS than some thing fun or cool

1 Like

Like 2 person capsules? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Like anything.

A single cat ear.

A Goodbye Cat paint-your-skin.

An emergent content.

A Personal Billboard

Etc

1 Like

Exactly my point. Too bad you don’t get karma for trying to be the sassy edgy kid on these forums tho, right.

I don’t really care in general, but id rather they focus on things that would actually have a better impact to the game since your corpse looks the same as everyone else’s when I shoot your pod.

1 Like

Don’t eat that, those mushrooms contain a number of toxins all of witch are bad in one way or another, but it’s the one that destroys your liver while attacking your central nervous system that most people tend to notice more than the rest.

And the hats were made by Sy Sperling after waking (again) up in the middle of an ether binge.

Good point…
Dammittohell

Ok…
Holy crap that’s great, I have some reading to do, but this:

“Expiring suspect bait undock”

Is friggin hilarious!

1 Like

+1

Helps to identify the dirty weebs for purging

I would hands down do that for free.
This is how I would look :

1 Like

Good luck bro, you’re gonna need it.

1 Like

Its just a cat’s ear

You don’t need sexy outfits on your way from the clone tank to the pod … What are you guys talking about ?!

And the weird body mods that some like to get done.

Definitely Gallente.