Ship burns off regardless of in-game instructions to do otherwise

Hi, today In had a re-occurrence of an annoying issue I thought I’d fixed following a system rebuild.
Instead of orbiting, keeping at range, approaching, aligning or free burning my ship just decides to burn off in a random direction. This does not interfere with warping and only happens once I have piloted the ship after a warp or jump. If I do nothing it just sits there as you’d expect.
The previous time I had this issue the direction of this unexpected travel seemed to be like 30° to the left every few seconds which would having me burning in circles. This time around it was always in exactly the same direction, as if I were tying to burn off to another system the hard way.
Someone mentioned it could be mouse related; I have a Logitech G603 with the DPI down at 3000 but can’t see how this could be the cause.
I’ll try a bug report, just wanted to hear if anyone else had heard of something?

You might have a keyboard issue, you could change the Navigation keybinds for manual piloting to troubleshoot it.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.