Ship/Cargo Scanner to give penalty e.g. suspect timer

You forgot to include your own words in your list of “facts”:

Or should that be in the list of things I “twist”?

And this is my fault and proves you’re right because… let me guess… you’re also terrible at showing what it is exactly that I “twisted”…

The fact that you’re outright lying when you deny what your reasons for wanting the change are after having stated them yourself, or when you say that the only people against it are those that suicide gank, is my fault. It’s me who’s “twisting” your words because I’m evil and want to make you look like a liar, not you actually lying and doing something wrong…

LOL, what? The only things you’ve said that I don’t believe are the two I just mentioned because I know for a fact they’re false. The rest I’m inclined to believe but have the feeling you’re not telling all the truth, there is something missing, but I don’t really care whether they’re true or not because it doesn’t matter.

What I said is that those things prove nothing, that you’re being an hypocrite by pretending I should believe what you say without proof while at the same time asking me to prove what you already knew was true, and that you cannot pretend others take your word for something when you’ve proven you’re dishonest and are outright lying about other things already…