Ship Skiner

As I understand it currently - no (you can’t trade to another character or alt).

1 Like

When the Paragon Hub market opens (I believe on the 20th of June?) you’ll be able to list the SKIN there and sell it to your alt. However, it will cost you a listing fee (in ISK) and then CCP will take 30% of the list price. So be advised, if you list the SKIN for the same PLEX amount it costs to make, you’ll only recoup 70% of that PLEX when your alt buys it. You could maybe list the SKIN for like, 3 PLEX (I don’t know if there will be a minimum price). But if you do that, you’d better be Johnny-on-the-spot or somebody will snipe it out from under you.

My opinion: if the SKIN is not overly complex, and the components are available in the Paragon Hub, you’d be better off recreating the SKIN on your alt. You’ll save yourself the 30% market commission. And you can do that today, without waiting for the market to open.

2 Likes

We need an option for private listings.

3 Likes

exact i am with you .
To watch the design before and decide to buy the needed after.
People her doesnt understand .

Will the loot table for the white diamond haulers be updated to include a possible chance at dropping a new skinner range?

I made my first skin.

Now just note please that I’m not an artist or anything close lol.

But I think it looks ok, what about you lot?

4 Likes

Looks very shiny! How does it look undocked in the “real world”?

Yeah, looks nice. Harbinger best model ever anyway, my first real combat ship… :slight_smile:

That looks pretty good actually.

4 Likes

If they would add a “pure gold” option that actually looks good I’d make a fresh Amarr only char just for coolness.

Sweet - now let’s get some grime on that sucker! :scream:

1 Like

The combinations of Imperial Gold, Antique Brass, Flaylock Steel and Polished Iron actually look pretty nice if you put them on the right spots.

3 Likes