Ship type label on hull

I just rejoined after a years long hiatus. One of the first things I did was buy a new Deimos; I regretted selling my old one. I noticed my other ships have their types labeled their hulls (i.e. my Enyo has “Enyo” written on the hull and my Kronos is has “Kronos” written on the hull). My Deimos does not have “Deimos” written on the hull. Does anyone know why that is? Does anyone know how to get those labels on the hulls? Thanks for any advice.

1 Like

They’re there because the art department wanted them there, you can only modify your ship’s hulls with SKINS and i don’t believe there are any that add the ship name to it.

I’ll speculate that the reason is that the Deimos hull shape is really old.

Both the Enyo and the Kronos have had their hulls re-done by the art team in recent years.

Well, thanks for the input. I know it’s a minor detail, but I really want the ship type label on all my ships. If any devs are monitoring, please let me know if there is a way to make this happen. Thanks.

Being able to name your own ship? Now that’s an improvement I’d love to see.

1 Like

Doesn’t the Primea have Noctis written on it,or the other way around?

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.