Ship you hate most in Eve

People who use them would use something even more expensive and overpowered, like capitals, if you nerf marauders.

I think marauders fit nicely into PvP. Fleets of Paladins for example, I have bombed them and that was fun.

Burst jammers and ECM hurts them more than any other hulls in the game. Pair that with neuts and you’ve simply rendered them useless.

I truly hate the Worm. They used to be abso-lutely-frigating-everywhere in FW. The game was unplayable. Thank you CCP for pirate ships are ADV now. RIP Cruor and Astero niches.

I hate the looks of the Celestis and Atron, and I hate the prevalence of Slicers (especially the ones that think they’re cool and go web + scram). I have a fit that kills the kitey ones, and dies to the brawly ones. I have a good number of them ready for boarding around the warzone.

Not ignoring, of course, quite how crippling tracking disruption can be to Triglavian ships - a dedicated fleet support Crucifer o’r Arbitrator can sit outside their range and just systematically reset their weapon ramp-ups.

You can feel their hatred of their new “most hated ship”.

1 Like

Personally, probably the caracal. Ugly, boring to fly, needs way too much N+1 to be effective but then you become a blob that attracts too much attention/response. Always fielded by the absolute least creative FCs. Requires the element of surprise to work well but it’s too slow to pull that off most of the time. Generally will die horribly to even the mildest counter. Just awful. I think out of any ship in EVE the caracal is the only one that really makes me go “ugh, lame” when I see it on a pinged fleet.

I agree with the posters who mentioned the Gnosis and Praxis but only because IMO they’re way cheaper than they should be. In terms of their ability to perform they’re damn good.

Apart from that, not a huge fan of T1 dessies. Generally speaking for any given function with a T1 dessie there’s some other ship that can do the same thing but better.

2 Likes

:thinking: Given this question a lot of thought…

The one that keep blowing my ships up! :rage:

2 Likes

2 Likes

Good point. I hate no ships. I just use them for what their intended for.

Looks aside…

1 Like

Anything non-symmetrical, esp. the Catalyst.
This design is ugly engineering-wise and just doesnt make any sense.

The Catalyst doesn’t care if you like it.

1 Like

The reason I like the Catalyst has to do with the other ships in the game. There are very few, if any, that have a wing with that high of aspect ratio. It makes the wing look really cool in my opinion. I think it is a really inspired design. Many people I think hate the Catalyst more for its role than for its looks.

1 Like

It’s not the ship.
It’s the person flying it.

You’re just jealous that I have a purple one…

Oh wow Aurora Universalis is really ugly on the Catalyst lol
I really like the Slasher and Thrasher for that skin.

Perhaps you might prefer the Catalyst Aspirant Enforcer Skin?

That skin name isn’t a coincidence by the way.

yeyeye that’s fantastic

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.