Eve ship you love the most

The ships in Eve are all quite different - in purprose and looks. What is the one ship you love the most? It does not have to be usefull, but just one that you like (from whatever reason).

For me, I loveee the Enforcer. I know, it is very expensive and not great as some others, but I love the looks, love the covop cloak, and the fact that you can slap any weapons you like on it.

How about you, which is the one you like the most?

1 Like

I love the Ishkur more than any other ship. Always have. Always will.

Mr Epeen :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Well, personally I love the Gnosis. It is not vastly expensive…you can fit out a good one for around 60m ISK…and you can get excellent DPS and EHP out of it. I was impressed that on a recent Astrahaus destruction, my Gnosis scored better than almost half the corp doctrine Ferox that showed up. I have two Gnosis fits…a long range 550 DPS version and a shorter range 780 DPS version…which is getting towards the sort of DPS you’d expect from a Tornado, yet at under half the cost. I also have a ‘hauler’ Gnosis with 100K EHP, excellent for collecting stuff from Jita.

No doubt when I can finally fly an Apocalypse or a Paladin…my favourite ship will change.

Always loved my Dominix Drone Boat.

Just roll up and order the drones to do all the work.

2 Likes

EVE ships are disposable. A bit like
images
“love” is a strong word for what I feel towards EVE’s ships. Maybe “like” as a favorite wrench or drill. And it fits too because they are just tools, replaced once broken/exploded. Nothing more.

Hawk, it got me from 9mil sp to 20mil sp in 2 weeks of hardcore grind its amazing in pve and pvp.

1 Like

Ikitursa is by far my favourite ship, looks great too.

4 Likes

Vigil Fleet Issue… because it is a) different and b) good in killing nano kiting frigates like Slicers and stupid tacklers.

2 Likes

Rifter is my go to express for fast travel around Highsec.

[Rifter, Simulated Rifter Fitting]
Inertial Stabilizers II
Inertial Stabilizers II
Inertial Stabilizers II
Experimental Hyperspatial Accelerator

Small Azeotropic Restrained Shield Extender
5MN Y-T8 Compact Microwarpdrive
Small Azeotropic Restrained Shield Extender

Small Hyperspatial Velocity Optimizer II

2 Likes

Why not fit a med shield extender, and possibly a cloak just for extra options.

1 Like

Thrasher. So much fun was had in thrashers.

4 Likes

PROTEUS!

For an all in one ship, that can do anything well, the Proteus is it. I fell in love with it when it was a 200k EHP cloaky monster, and still love its performance, clunky looks, and awkward charm. Plus, everyone thinks its trash, so I get loads of fights with it!

1 Like

From I installed this game I fell in love with the Naga. Sleek, logical, nice steel color. I love the Naga the most and I always will. Not many PVE uses for the Naga but I still love the design.

1 Like

the coercer and the phantasm
but rly i love the entire sansha line , spikes

4 Likes

I can fly battlecruisers now, but I always keep running back to the Punisher on occasion.

It is a tough little ship that delivers a relentless level of punishment. It’s an aptly named frigate.

4 Likes

You will love the Retribution when you gained the Assault Frigate skill :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

I second the Phantasm.

It does it’s damage with just three turrets. So much cheaper to use Faction or T2 ammo.

And the AB is almost as fast as a MWD but scram-safe.

And spikes …

2 Likes

My Victorieux Luxury Yacht that I named Love Boat.

Here is a soundtrack that is playing when I board it.

2 Likes

But when the tool breaks, do you buy the same type or go with something complete different?

“Love” is the millennial word for ‘prefer’.

What’s your go-to ship?

Mine is the Stratios. I like the looks, it’s hard as nails, and I can drift for days without ever needing to dock up to resupply.

–Gadget also loves her little Skiff

Punisher is in my top 10.

–Gadget like hers blue, though

1 Like