Shipyard Theft - safe for an experienced Golem pilot?

There’s no neuting / cap vampires correct?

I’ve never run this mission before, but am considering it. All relevant skills are maxed, so I was thinking about heading in with an active shield tank + bastion. 2 EM hardeners (for that nasty resist hole) and a Thermal. My torps can take out any BS in 3 volleys; the weaker ones in two. Even if my drones get aggro’ed by the elite frigates, I can target-paint their frigs to death and just hit’em with 3-4 volleys of T1 torps.

Are there any nasty surprises in store for me with this approach?

you got the blood raider version right?

http://peepnation.com/mirror/eve-survival/wikka0c84.html?wakka=ShipyardTheft4br&show_comments=1#comments

avoid stage aggro and kill the groups properly. maybe you are saver with cruises and mjd away. looks like there is no capwarfare

I have run this mission multiple times in an Armageddon with 1 large armor repairer. A Golem should not have any issues. The MJD is certainly helpful to get out of potentially problematic situations, for instance, when you draw too much aggro.

Thanks guys. Sorry, yes, I got the Blood Raiders version. I checked Eve Survival, but was nervous that they missed reporting neuts / cap warfare.

I like the MJD idea - don’t know why I sometimes forget it’s an option. I’ll just swap it in for my MGC.

Thanks for the data points - helps me accept the mission with confidence.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.