Shuttle Manufacturing And Selling Business. Help?

Hi Guys, I’m fairly new to the game, I guess I’m doing fine for now, got myself a small fortune of 1.3 mil ISK so far.
But recently I’ve been wondering if I could make a business from Manufacturing and Selling Ships, Shuttles to be exact cause they’re cheap to make, LOL.

So recently I decided to buy a Caldari Shuttle BPO, and i mined a lot, got all that nice Tritanium, and I’m making 76 Shuttles in Jita. Each one sells for around 24,500 Isk - 498 Isk TAX. Reprocessing to get Tritanium was let’s say 25k Isk and The Manufacture Cost I think was around 145k Isk. So Theoretically, I should get a Profit of around 1,654,152 Isk.

Can someone tell me if this is a valid way of earning money, or am i just wasting my time. I’m new to the game so I’m open to different ideas.

1 Like

Put up buy orders for shuttles too, then it’ll be like a true used/new shuttle dealership! There is sometimes quite a rip between buy and sell orders, especially in shuttles but unfortunately for you, you’re in the one place in the whole cluster where there is like a razor thin margin between the buyers and sellers.

1 Like

Hmmm, but is it worth my time, like is it profitable? For a noob at least, lol.

Sure it is! You start with like a total of 17 trades. Easily be able to set buy and sell orders for every kind of shuttle with that.

1 Like

I made 76, lmao :joy::joy::joy::joy: (Shuttles)

1 Like

I’ve made a good profit manufacturing ships few months back. All you need to do is find the ships that has a good profit margin between buy and sell orders, then see the volume of trade for that ship…

If it has high margin and high trade volume (market movement) then it is the ship you must create…

2 Likes

I think with my laziness, I’ve made around 50M per day with just around 100-300M capital for minerals that I just buy in jita.

2 Likes

The hottest thread right now is about shuttle manufacturing. Eve is not dead yet

3 Likes

I’m still quite confused with the Buy and Sell orders and the profit margins but i think I’ll get the hang of it.

Is it ok if I mine and bring all the mats back to Jita, Reprocess and Manufacture? Should I Be afraid of getting ganked?

Have no fear friend. It’s only Veldspar and Trit.

1 Like

They are a bit confusing really.

Sell Orders = Stuff that you will buy (if you buy directly from sellers)
Buy Orders = Stuff where you sell (if you choose to sell immediately to buyers),

but if you set a duration for the stuff that you will sell, it will go to sell orders as you will become a seller.

2 Likes

and if you set a buy order, those who sell directly will sell to you if you are the highest bidder

1 Like

To summarize, just think of EVE Market as an auction place.

Sell orders = bids for lower price
Buy orders = bids for higher buy price

1 Like

I checked the buy orders for a Caldari Shuttle in Jita, the highest one is around 24k and the guy wants a 100 shuttles. Am I understanding this correctly?

Are you aware @D1-3X73R-1O8_D1 of BPO research? You can make them produce more efficiently with time and material.

1 Like

Yes but I’m still on a wheres the stop your ship button phase.

2 Likes

The lower section is the buy orders, where you will sell the shuttles if you sell directly.

So the highest buy order in jita for caldari shuttle is 24K

1 Like

So that means I can sell 76 shuttles that I’m making for 24k each, right? - Tax

Haha right on. It takes a while to grasp everything in this game, heck I’m still knocking the rust off myself. Played all weekend and now I’m having withdrawals lol

1 Like