Shuttle Manufacturing And Selling Business. Help?

Nice lol

1 Like

if you are manufacturing, I suggest that you will bid in the sell orders. in that way you will maximize profit.

last time I sell to buy orders, I end up losing ISK because of taxes.

1 Like

Ok, I’m still slightly afraid cause I saw a ship getting ganked just the other day, right beside the docking area. At least I learned why you shouldn’t use auto pilot and instead warp with 0m and dock asap.

don’t auto pilot man that is a bad habit and you will get yourself killed.

1 Like

Firstly I admire your enterprise and the fact you are looking at the maths. There are optimisations possible and some tools that could help you.

Let’s get the biggest boost sorted first: look at
https://www.fuzzwork.co.uk/blueprint/
That will give you a good way of exploring which blueprints are profitable.

So, Caldari Shuttles (hateful little angular things). You can make a profit buying the mineral and then selling the shuttles. Currently about 8,800 ISK each less taxes and brokerage - which will be about 5% of the sale price (about 1,300 ISK) so, 7.5k ISK each. Which if they sell at a reasonable rate (see the Market History tab) will be a nice little sideline.
If you research the ME - manufacturing efficiency - on the BPO you can lift that figure to 9k ISK or slightly more.

So, what else is probably your next thought? Well, at this stage, until you have a lot of skills (most of which are Omega) then you are limited to T1 manufacturing - turning minerals into gee-gaws for punters to buy.
What are you looking for? Basically you want something profitable (!) with good turnover so you don’t have ISK tied up in goods for sale.
So, what works: drones - especially light combat drones. Always in demand, normally profitable, used both by capsuleers in space (where they get killed or lost) and as a raw input material for T2 manufacturers.
Ammunition: people buy it, load it and throw it into space. Bless 'em.
Avoid anything where there is a better Meta item that is more commonly used - the only people buying Miner Is are either T2 manufacturers or people who have realised that the Miner I is generally crap. They are worse than the Scoped or other miners. And they’re not that much more expensive. The T2 manufacturers may keep the prices up, so check it carefully.
T1 ships - bigger capital investment, some have good returns but watch the turnover. You want to look for something popular that dies a lot (the ganker is your friend here! - though getting ganker by someone you made a profit off is a pyrrhic victory at the best).

Warning: with Alpha skills (limited manufacturing and market slots) making T1 components you are not going to become an economic powerhouse, but you can make a steady income.

Anyway, welcome to the constructive side of New Eden.

3 Likes

Good ISK even for alpha is manufacturing Cruisers and Battlecruisers. As I’ve said earlier, I’ve made 50M per day manufacturing around 10 cruisers per day but will require you around 100-300M as a start.

2 Likes

Jeez guys now I’m thinking about getting into manufacturing lol

1 Like

And if you want may market analysis talent, I can always offer my services, but with a fee I’m afraid.

I know how to read the market, those lines and dots, but because I am lazy, I’m just going wh diving as a source of income…

2 Likes

Thanks man, I try to keep up with my maths class, lol. I’m an alpha, so that sucks, I’ll definitely look into the products you mentioned, I’ll try to sell my Ugly Shuttles for now, cause I can’t really stop the manufacturing process, I would lose almost 0.22 m of Tritanium, which could’ve gotten me 600k Isk, just kidding. Lol. But yeah, thanks for the great help, I’ll definitely look into it.

Hahaha nice my friend.

don’t worry mate. I’ve plexed my account by grinding 1.5B ingame… and you can do it too with just a bit of hard work…

1 Like

Wait, is it worth, buying PLEX with Isk and getting an Omega Clone?

I’m going to find a HS connection from my wh. and I will go to the forget and give you some advice on what stuff might be profitable…

How much ISK you got at the moment?

Omega Clone is really worth it… all you need to do first is find what is the best ISK making for you, and when you turn omega you will have a head start from others since you trained some skills when you are alpha and got some experience…

1 Like

are you online? start a convo, I am going to undock and alt tabbing might get me killed.

1 Like

Not right now, I’m still in high school, so I live with my parents, which means I’m quite limited, lol, I actually have to walk the dog soon. R.I.P.

Gtg, but I might be back some time. Sorry lol

I love this thread.

3 Likes

Nice.