Shuttle Manufacturing And Selling Business. Help?

I’m glad to have started it. LoL

1 Like

manufacturing can be profitable. I started doing that in my corp, I sell any kestrels I make directly for corp so when i get more members, i can start doing SRP if necessary, and we are very friendly to newbs or alpha’s in particular. I’ve got a moon that someone lets me mine and i get some minerals that way, plus salvaging…

theres plenty of different ways to get isk, it really depends on what you wanna do.

1 Like

Thanks for the advice man. :+1:t3:

1 Like

My impression is that the Blueprints for suttles are cheap and the skills to build suttles are easy to get. In every system I look at I see suttles or shuttle blueprints for sale so it appears a number of players are already doing the same thing and the market is essentially flooded. How big is the market? There are only 35,000 or less players in game at any one time and if you own one or two shuttles you don’t need more. Check out the number of monthly sales thats the market your playing in and that is between the four models.

Good luck

1 Like

When a shuttle business thread is the hottest thread on MD.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.