ΣSigma GrindsetΣ - Looking for Corp's & Pilots

Opportunity to join what has to be one of the most competent organizations I have ever had the pleasure of being a part of. Sigma Grindset We are a small but on point group that is growing and there is room for leadership positions and room for growth, with experienced FC’s and a solid core at the heart of the alliance maid up of exceptional pilots. What we can offer is some of the most on point PVP action you will find in New Eden, Doctrine ships at fair prices some time below market value and the best SRP program I have ever seen in my last 5 years of playing. We have fantastic space to make isk and the infrastructure available to do so. Weather you’re a Corp or a Solo looking to be apart of something other then just another alliance tax grab. So drop us a line at are in game Corp Channel : Sensible Recruits :

• Must have 10 mil+ SP, few exceptions, (will train pilots).
  • We live in space that happens to be 0.0
  • There is structure things in our space
  • I think we have leaders
  • We have voice things, mandatory they are
  • Big ships little ships we have ships
  • Allies, enemies? Yeah we have those
  • All TZ because we are psychopaths

Tired of big alliances and there non-invasion pack’s that kill content? Wish you could kick both sides in the dick from time to time, then look no further.

corporation keeps the hole gang fitted, buy real steel keep the blood god paid with it

blood for the blood god

you need to be a peli-can, not a peli-cant.

bump…

skulls for the skull throne

come fly with us

the family that slays together, stays together.

Boy, the next word that comes out of your mouth better be some brilliant f**in’ Mark Twain sht, ‘cause it’s definitely gettin’ chiseled on your tombstone.

bumo123

pew pew blap blap

the place to be

all I do is pew pew pew no mater what

just some dreamers

whats ur corp requirements

• Must be 18+
  • Must have 10 mil+ SP, few exceptions, (will train pilots)

i mean for corps. unless that what you mean.