Sigma Grindset is growing, and offering interested corporations the opportunity to join a highly-competent, team oriented alliance where they can be major players. In EVE scale, we are a small organization, but we punch above our weight thanks to a wealth of pilot and leadership experience. Sigma has room and resources for your corp to grow. We provide experienced FCs, logistics, and infrastructure. Alliance tax income is poured back directly into corp and player development, funding regional infrastructure and the best SRP you’re going to get anywhere.
What we have to offer:
Experienced FCs
Frequent content with everything from filament roams and police fleets to regional level adversaries and coalition content
‘Value’ systems to buy us faction supers and you Cormorants
A blue donut with no content in sight
5IGMA has excellent tactical and strategic allies, combined with a desire to stand independently and fight at an alliance-vs-alliance level wherever possible. Whether you lead an established Corp or are an individual pilot shopping for an alliance home, Sigma has something for you.
Tired of big alliances and there non-invasion pack’s that kill content? Wish you could kick both sides in the dick from time to time, then look no further.
Now I live lean and I mean to inflict the grief, and the least of me’s still out of your reach. The killing machine’s gonna do the deed, until the river runs dry and my last breath leaves.
Chin in the air with a head held high, I’ll stand in the path of the enemy line. Feel no fear, know my pride: for God and Country I’ll end your life.
An application of defending your castle placements
Miss me with the royalty-speak
My feelings on kings and queens will have you recoil at me
I think you spoiled, welcome to this senseless prison planet
Where the rules of acquisition are more useful than the ten commandments
Shot forward, zooming past the top quark
Where the space-time and energy roads do not fork
I’ve been slept on since the electron
West born, home of the place they’ll leave your chest warm
Photonic crystals are my playthings
Rap at this scale spoken at gamma ray wavelengths
Blaze beats, on my way to H3
Unstable combustible isotopes at great heat