Silent & Deadly (Eve Themed Comics)

(Eager Fusillade) #1

Awhile ago I started doing these characters inspired by our Corporation’s name, “Beans On Low Heat”. I recently have revisited the style of the comics. I am abandoning the 3D models and going to traditional style.

About the comics:
The comic consists of two space beans, Silent & Deadly who live in the Eve universe. They are usually spouting on about current events and topics only Eve pilots will understand.

Now Urban Dictionary defines a Bean as; Used as a term of endearment, a bean is an adorable individual, usually smol and in need of many a cheek pinch and playful giggle.

Do they fit the bill? You decide, visit: http://bolh.weebly.com/comics.html

(Eager Fusillade) #2

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

(DeMichael Crimson) #3

:grin:

Pretty cool, I remember you posting it in the old forums.

+1 and keep em coming.

(Eager Fusillade) #4

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

(Eager Fusillade) #6

New comics up on the site. Changed the order from oldest comic to newest comic last in the gallery.

If you have anyone has any idea for a Silent & Deadly comic, let me know. I am always open to new ideas.

(Eager Fusillade) #7

Merry Christmas to all and God bless everyone!

(Eager Fusillade) #8

(Eager Fusillade) #9

(Eager Fusillade) #10

Had a little trouble w/ a credit card and my account was banned and have been waiting to hear back from CCP about it. So I had time to make a video.

My fellow captains, enjoy.

This video is titled, Waiting for CCP.

(DeMichael Crimson) #11

Great video, excellent song, definitely fits the situation…

:+1:

(Eager Fusillade) #12

So I had time to make another one.

This one is called, “I’ll Send a SOS to CCP”

(Eager Fusillade) #13

CCP Liberated my Eve Online Account!

Thank you CCP!

(DeMichael Crimson) #14

Congrats man, good to hear you’ve regained access again.

:fireworks::boom::sparkler:

(Eager Fusillade) #15

In celebration of going to Eve Vegas next week I drew up a Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas BOLH cartoon.

(Eager Fusillade) #16

Had a blast at Eve Vegas.

(Eager Fusillade) #17

Happy Halloween Space Pilots! Fly Scary o7

(Eager Fusillade) #18

(Eager Fusillade) #19

Now on Instagram:

And Facebook;