Simulate Fit - Undo

I have looked in the forums to see if this has been asked before and cannot find the answer. Apologies if this has been asked and addressed before.

I think it would be a really good idea if we could undo the last action in the ship fitting window, especially the in-game simulator. Quite often in the simulator you take a module off the ship to only realise that wasn’t the one you wanted, or it didn’t have the desired effect you were after. Being able to undo this would prevent players having to exit simulation and start from the beginning.

Just thought I would put that out there.

Thanks

Neven

Dude…what? I think maybe you don’t know how to properly use the simulator. You never have to start from scratch. You can remove/add modules all day without having to start over. That’s the whole point of it. Just find the one you want in the left pane and double click and it’s there. Don’t want it there? Remove it. I don’t understand what you are talking about.

yes, that is how its currently done. but Problem is, remembering the name of the exact module. When Time-Pressured its a Pain to undo a mistake by hand. I imagine a Undo-Button to be very QoL.

Do not use fit simulator if Time-Pressured.
It is too stressful.
Relax, enjoy the game :grinning:

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.