Singularity: New mirror - December 2018

@CCP_Habakuk, would it be possible to install a clone service in the Sotiyo in M-OEE8?

That would be really helpful. Thanks for your consideration.

im getting handshake errors whenever i try to login

Thatā€™s really funny coming from you.

would it be possible to install a clone service in the Sotiyo in M-OEE8?

The test server isnā€™t there for your amusement. Right?

1 Like

Skill points from the last 3 mass tests for my three accounts were not applied.
It can be fixed?

just keep hunting him, use locator agents and kill him untill he leaves. he does not deserve to play there. make his gameplay utter hellā€¦ i lost few freighters outside m-o and i did not make so much chaos. just report it and dont make public witch hunt

CCP Habakuk
As before, there are no skill points from the last 3 mass tests for my three accounts have.
Please correct.

Same here, tried verifying cache, no joy.

ā€œhandshake failed - server failedā€

Thatā€™s been ongoing since before they remirrored. Only thing you can do is wait for it to pass, usually when they restart the server.

@CCP_Habakuk
When are you guys going to do something about the Mobile Authenticator preventing people from logging into Sisi?
Mirror after mirror, and it still tells me itā€™s wrong. Pretty sure itā€™s expecting me to use a code from 2-3 phones ago.

If you guys canā€™t fix this after itā€™s been reported time and time again, then just disable 2FA on Sisi. Itā€™s not like itā€™s saving anyone from having their test assets stolen if they get hacked.

Hi. I can not go to the test server. The confirmation code does not reach the e-mail.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.