Singularity

Can I get activated on sinq?

If your account isn’t active in this mirror, you won’t be able to access Sisi until the next mirror, sorry. Next mirror is unscheduled currently but likely within the next 3-4 weeks

Can’t you make mirroring a bit more predictable? Like on the first of every month for example?

Sorry but no, we mirror when we need to for test purposes, so a regular cadence wouldn’t suit.

Hi, when next mirror?

Please see above:

Last mirror 2.06.17…3-4 weeks, rly???

Unless you’re friends with a member of CCP or own shares in the company no one will care how you’re impacted by the mirror. I’m surprised that they don’t just allow access to those who bow down and kiss the ring… :ring:

Maybe, this will happen in the future

Ticket has been put in requesting a mirror to be applied on approx 23rd August. Note that this is not when the snapshot will be taken, that will be some days prior (unable to be more accurate)

Hey!

I have news regarding the new DB mirror for Singularity: It seems like the mirror might be coming already a bit earlier - maybe already tomorrow, Friday, otherwise early next week. The snapshot for it has already been taken.
I’ll post again as soon as I have further details.

1 Like

Ty man

Database mirror being the same as a server mirror, right?

This is happening now! Shutdown timer has been started. I’ll post a bit more info as soon as the mirror has been applied.

Aeon Herzog: Yes

2 Likes