SISI "stays on authentication page"

does not move or change from this screen

F eve servers

then play the real game then…They are probably trying to fix the issue for why steam players couldn’t access it… Even though we aren’t entitled to the test server.

I play sisi while i’m waiting for new anoms and wormholes to open up…makes me sad now i gotta spin my ship in my hanger

very true, still F’ing eves servers, but they say a test server should have a “test environement”

well, now i got this error when i joined, so many errors…

Hell id rather CCP do like Blizz and just open up the servers when they need us to, and shut em back down… stop a lot of the crying for newbros and such and bittervets not getting to access it.

Okay, I think that’s two different problems. According to a google search, the Proxy not connected to sol servers error is due to a problem on SiSi’s end. So not much you can do about that besides file a bug report.

However, it still looks like you might have problems on your end.

• You can try clearing the cache (I would suggest backing up your cache so that you can restore your client settings if it doesn’t work)
  • Verifying the integrity of game files
  • Using Revo Uninstaller to uninstall Eve before reinstalling.
  • And connecting to Sisi without credentials, and then logging in.

If you have any more problems or questions, don’t hesitate to ask. And please let us know what worked for you. Might help the next guy with the same problem.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.