Skill Queue Reimbursement Early Next Week!

My bad bro. The comments from GMs when it was actually happening instructed people to file a ticket. https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&m=6967982#post6967982

I’ll leave it alone now. Thanks

So just to confirm, everyone who had their queues paused will be compensated the amount they would have received otherwise?

It’s not going to be a one size fits Al amount for everyone that was paused?

No worries mate :heart:

1 Like

I’ve got to ask on the Ghost training exploit; I was aware of this back in December when I let one of my accounts lapse around Christmas and was surprised to find it had continued training when I resubbed it on the same synchonization as the rest of my accounts.

Is my Freighter alt gonna get banned because I let my account lapse?

Good news!

I BELIEVE they said that if it was someone who did it unintentionally, likely because they didnt know it wouldnt have stopped (reasonable person would assume the game would go “oh, this account lapsed to alpha, slow point accruing speed and drop these skills”), it’s a “be careful of what you do” more than a “we’re watching you now /queuexfiletheme” thing.

i’m afraid to log in at all while Alpha

1 Like

Right on. Thanks for the info!

Will we need to apply for these skill point? I don’t know how long I was paused, so I didn’t submit a bug report. (Could have been hours, could have been days. I don’t recall now)

It will all done automatically. The skillqueue was started by CCP again btw - it didn’t take very long. Just a couple of hours.

My queues didn’t appear to have paused while a lot of my friends were talking about the issue (as in, they were still ticking away in the upper left under my avatars, the little skill progress bar there), but… when I opened up my skillqueues to do a bit of management before logging out for the night, I found that to my surprise they were not only paused but had apparently been so for hours.

IIRC, by my calculations, I lost about 25,000 SP x 3 accounts.

1 Like

Top 1% of 1%

I didn’t even know my que was paused till today.

1 Like

things can get very screwy for sure. I had a skill stop short, and then I swapped skills waiting for the petition, and when that skill finished it went over by about how much the skill that stopped was missing.

This is worrisome for me because all I train is level V skills these days. I’ve never been in the habit of checking SP as if my boss was shortchanging the paystub.

Nope, we can track who’s queue was paused, and for how long :slight_smile:

Last night my skill queue did go on pause maybe for 8 hours,
did this happen by others to?

free sp \o/

I just noticed unallocated SP on one of my accounts today but am not sure if it is from this issue or something else and I just did not notice it until now. The reason I ask is that I had another char which I know for certain was affected by this issue that got no SP at all.

If it was, then at least you got yours back…