Skill Queue Reimbursement Early Next Week!

An update is currently in the process of being finalized that will reimburse all skillpoints lost when skill queues were inadvertently paused on June 9th.

We aim to deploy this early next week, and will notify all pilots via this news feed once the process is complete.

Apologies for the delay in reimbursement, which has been slowed up a little by the ongoing Ghost Training exploit investigation.

27 Likes

Whooo! 1,337 sp!

10 Likes

I’m seriously interested how many people actually lost a significant amount of SP due to this skill-queue fuckery.

1 Like

it’s was a trap to “force” ghost skiller to “log”

I didnt log on for several days after this happened so we shall ssee

1 Like

I’m going to guess, by Veteran standards, not a whole lot. I had one account paused, so that was probably close to what I posted since I was just a few hours, up to a day late on resume.

3 Likes

It was good because it reminded me to log into my expired accounts and let the skill queues reset to alpha skills.

3 Likes

Think I only lost a few hours personally. Learned about it fairly early just because of the sudden explosion of outrage on reddit. Logged in and restarted the queue at that point.

Now the question is, since I had Omega status when this happened but not right now… is the refund going to be the full amount I’d have gotten while in Omega status?

2 Likes

I’ve since changed what character on the account that I had paused, is it going to be reimbursed to the account or to the one I won’t be training on again for the next year or so?

all of my subbed accounts were paused, my alpha was not :confused:

@CCP_Falcon is this a focused reimbursement on an account by account basis, or some kind of general “whoops” SP refund across the board? If the former, does it require a petition?

1 Like

Oh good news,

I lost roughly eight years and eleven days worth by the way.

Cheers o7

:cactus:

3 Likes

o7 Way to go!

This is what im wondering - I know my queues were stopped but i never submitted a ticket so im wondering how CCP will identify this.

3 Likes

Chribba Trolling, BEST trolling? :stuck_out_tongue:

I don’t think anyone lost anything significant, as we re-started queues for the people who hadn’t logged in a few hours later.

A couple of thousand SP at most, I would imagine :slight_smile:

1 Like

Why would we blanket award everyone skillpoints?

This will only be for those affected by the scripting issues that caused us to stop people’s training.

2 Likes

The issue of Omega skill SP being calculated at the alpha rate when logging in to a lapsed account, is that true?

1 Like

I’m not claiming you should. Though I could vaguely point to blanket SP being given out for many reasons over time that had nothing to do with actual SP loss.

The bigger issue is in whether players need to do anything to ensure that those who were impacted are compensated. I’m naturally assuming that since player action was not mentioned that they need to do nothing but wait.

1 Like

If people needed to do something, we’d let them know.

We can (and already have) identify those whose training was paused in error, and make sure they’re compensated.

If anyone is missed for an oddball reason, then they just need to contact customer support after we make the announcement that the reimbursement has taken place, and we’ll take care of them.

1 Like