Skilling Spree - Event Feedback

+1 Same problem here

One of my chars has been stuck on the “Unallocated” message since the first day. No actual skill points were added. No actions that I have tried have enabled progress. Currently trying a support ticket (as advised by ISD in chat), but several people told me their tickets on this issue were marked ‘Closed’ without any response. We’ll see how it goes.

Same problem. Fourth event I’ve had to deal with it too.

This is getting tiresome. I like the events too and they can’t fix this bug? Come on.

They tell you to file a bug report, which all of us have done.

We need someone to read the fing boards to know there is a problem and they need to contact the events team to fix it.

Chiming in. Same issue for me.

same problem here. i’ve been online since day 1 and can’t get a quest to reset or complete.
one off toons can do it the rest off my toons cant do it.

+1 on alt account. Sadly, the alt I needed to skill up fast! :frowning:

https://support.eveonline.com/hc/en-us

I made a bug report on day one, no answer.
A friend made a ticket, got an answer fast.

I just made a ticket, we’ll see.

Same issue here.

day 4 zero SP, have submitted a bug report and a ticket before tonights DT.

Unallocated Skill Points Added

I too have still got this issue on one of my chars, I have already submitted a bug report, but didnt want to waste GM time with petition/ticket as I figured there where enough people suffering this issue that a general fix was needed.

Guess ill submit a ticket also.

It is not a bug, it is a feature. Embrace the suck,…deep breaths.

Topic OP updated with info.

Got exactly the same problem. Stuck for three days now. Put in a support ticket, no reply. Come on CCP tell us how to unstick these Skilling Spree challenges.

Oh, come of it :sob:
You are in day 4 of the 25, and you’re already up in arms over the :scream: “worst case scenario”.

You’re a “real player”? Do you whine as much over the Loot Fairy? In a worst case scenario some guy may get 25x Faction stuff, and you scrap metal.

This is nothing new. Get over it.

2 Likes

How upset I feel when others “randomly” get more than I do depends on context.

If it happens at work, I might feel slighted/cheated and plot against those who’ve wronged me.

If someone in a game gets better shiny things through luck of the draw, I shrug. It’s a game.

Though TBH, if the game is EVE I might plot against the lucky bastards anyway…

Today I got 6 #1’s, 1 #5 and 1 #10, so I was just being overly cynical…

I’ve seen this, but only on characters who don’t currently have an active training-queue - presumably they’ll become active when I either switch my training queue to those characters, or apply MPTC’s to them.

It’s not a “just an addition”
It’s fraud and disrespect to community.