Skilling Spree?

I was wondering how the Skilling Spree part of the Seasons of Skills event works exactly. Do we have to accept mission type challenges or is it just any way you are able to kill an NPC? And is it only within a certain amount of time in game, or only on your first few kills, or is it with all of the NPCs that you kill during the event? I asked this in the help Channel but no one responded. The announcement didn’t give clear details on how it works. It is very vague and does not explain exactly how it works.

“Answer CONCORD’s call to arms by fighting the Triglavians and various other foes. Gain as many Skill Points as you can during the Skilling Spree between 24 July and 21 August for destroying any NPC in New Eden! Get rewards ranging from 10,000 Skill Points for one kill, to the rarer 50,000 Skill Points for more kills per challenge. Then, use those Skill Points to train essential skills for piloting bigger, better ships with advanced weaponry.”

Because figuring it out yourself is to hard?

1 Like

Why is answering a question so difficult?

2 Likes

it will take longer to answer than to get your 10k points

Just kill anything, and you will get the points.

2 Likes

Is this a once per day bonus?

Edit: Found it - yes.

Anyone who cleared the challange who didnt get there skillpoints? That happend on my alt, says unlocated skillpoints added but unlike on my other char, it does not go to the timer window next

2 Likes

Same for me, my alt get the points with 5 kills, my main, nothing for 1 kill. I was in fleet doing a mission, each char kill his own npc.

I work 10-16 hours a day 5 days a week. And I visit family out of town on the weekends. I don’t have a lot of time to play this game let a lone research something or ‘figure it out’. I’m not trying to burden anyone else. I appreciate those who try to help.

1 Like

It literally was the opening day of said event, so the number of people who knew at that time were very small. On top of that the time it took you to write this post is longer then it took to log in and findout and get said SP.
I do not reward people who dont even try and niether should any one else.
If you dont have time for the game then explain how you had time to post this.

1 Like

Oh yes’ damn you for asking such questions in said Forum. :smile: . After you Log in, look up to your top left and you will see the challenge offered. ( challenges are random and offer a variation of skill points ). After you complete the challenge, you are rewarded Skillpoints that are visable at the Inject Skill area of your Skills that are in queue. You will also see a timer appear in that same box that you see the challenges.

2 Likes

Its not asking questions i mind, its asking question without attempting to find the answer yourself first. The whole if you give a man a fish deal.

So you intentionally posted a question before any one was able to answer it. Also it doesnt timestamp you post jusy gives a rough time on when it was posted which was around the time it did start.

One of my alt have this issue as it just show unallocated skillpoint added does not go to the timer window next. Most likely this is ingame bug best to just log a ticket Hope they fix it soon wink wink XD
!

same here on 3 characters…

same on one toons, submitted ticket (but can’t remember the toon)

In my case, I had to click “Events” icon to display where is that challenge… is not obvious no it is intuitive.

I posted it hours before the start of the event. I asked because I work all day and can not log in to see after downtime. I could, however, check email and the forum. I wanted to know so I could adjust my plans accordingly. You seem to be very closed minded and ignorant of other people and situations you are not directly involved in. Unlike you, I do not have the luxury of so much personal time to do whatever I please.

Really, how much free time do I have since you clearly know my situation so well?

People may not know your situation, but it is apparent you have enough free time if you’re going to be jerk on the forums because someone asked a simple question. If it bothered you so much, why answer at all? Or do you need the satisfaction of being rude to other people?

2 Likes