Skilling Spree - Event Feedback

I got 7x 10k, 1x25k, 1x50k

Adding it up (with a 103 rolls counted among us) it’s:
76x10, 18x25 and 9x50

So just let’s say nobody will get :broken_heart: .

As I’ve said earlier: I dare anybody to post here when they pass the 1M SP mark. There’s bound to be one at the most.

I’ll be back in a month or so. :zzz:

1 Like

Hi - I have the same problem - I don’t see any information about the daily challenge. I have the Agency open, and nothing about Killing Spree - where do I look?
Thx

In the upper left hand corner of your screen there are four icons, if you hover your mouse over them, a description will appear. From left to right, Search New Eden, System Info, Route, and Events. Click on the Events flag

nonsense

4th day with 10,000sp for one kill!?!

My Alts and I are having a great time ticking over those skill points. Only one reward a day was a great idea.
Great job,
JB

Hi Spivakk,

It’s in the top left corner of your window…it’s actually not in the Agency. You may need to expand the icon (under system and route icons…it looks like a flag, and is called “Skilling Spree”.

And for CCP,
I sent in a support ticket 3 days ago since one of my characters has that “stuck” bug…so not only do you owe me SP for the Day 1 mission that has been stuck ever since, but for EVERY SINGLE DAY SO FAR that you haven’t fixed the issue…seems like you have a simple fix in place, so why 72+ hours to fix it?!

Same here… but if you saw the update to the main post on topic, it says they are aware…so sounds like the stuck char will get “free SP” due to their bug…so dont get to upset

I wonder it they will address those stuck with one one reward type?

I know those getting the 25k or 50k every day won’t say a thing.

I used drones on all 3 characters and only 1 of my chars got stuck.

to be fair though its possible to kill npc’s repeatedly, just fly to another site and kill if nothing go to another and kill. Find a system with many and you get tons of killing with all manner of spawn and drop chances.

How does one repeat the once a day log in thing to get the top tier “loot”. They cant!

Overall its still pretty moot for me, my support ticket is still pending, and I am at zero SP for the event so far

Filed a support ticket, emailed back three times for any progress update which I’ve received none. I haven’t received any skill points

Are you suggesting filing yet another ticket?

The event isnt over yet. They arent going to give you the SPs piecemeal, that would be daft.

Complaining about free stuff is both pathetic and hilarous.

o/

1 Like

Day 5, Unallocated Skill Points Added appearing immediately upon login. Open ticket still pending. Zero SP from event so far

awesome.

3 Likes

Love the extra SP, really hate the random part. Make it fixed next time for everyone and harder as player progresses.

It’s about a level playing field, bad person.

1 Like

Killing NPC’s for Skill points is soo ingrained as an mmo trope that actually doing it in EvE feels refreshing since its never been a thing, I want more of this, but I don’t want x sp for 1 rat that’s stupid, why not tie the sp as a percentage of the rats bounty and put a hard cap on the amount you can get per day that would feel more rewarding I think

Customer service has always been bad with CCP. That is what they most need to fix if they want more players.

I am in the same boat.

Logged a ticket.

Zero action on it, and zero feedback from CCP.

This is very poor.