Sleeper Relic sites - Solo fit?

Hi forum,

is it possible to to the sleeper relic sites like “Forgotten Perimeter Gateway/Habitation” and others in a solo ship? If so, can someone recommend a fit for those?
I browsed the forum, some recommend a Gila or a Rattlesnake, but there is not certain fit recommended… .
Maybe someone can post one?

Thanks!

Thats C2 Relic sites, they can be done in a reasonable cheap HAC or Faction Cruiser. Doesn’t really matter which one, they all do work somehow, chose the one you have at max skills. Aim for like 400ehp/s tank, 600m/s speed and a sig below 150m.

Hmm I cannot come up with something useful…

How about this one? Its a battleship and large Sig-Radius, but will this work?
WIll have to add Relic Analyzer of course somehwere along the way :smiley:

[Rattlesnake, *Rattlke LvL4 Missions]
Damage Control II
Dread Guristas Drone Damage Amplifier
Shield Power Relay II
Ballistic Control System II

500MN Quad LiF Restrained Microwarpdrive
Large Shield Extender II
Large Shield Extender II
Large Shield Extender II
Shield Recharger II
Multispectrum Shield Hardener II
Multispectrum Shield Hardener II

Torpedo Launcher II
Torpedo Launcher II
Torpedo Launcher II
Torpedo Launcher II
Torpedo Launcher II
Core Probe Launcher I

Large Core Defense Field Extender I

Wasp II x3

Sisters Core Scanner Probe x8
Scourge Rage Torpedo x2500
Inferno Rage Torpedo x1600
Inferno Javelin Torpedo x2280
Scourge Javelin Torpedo x1015

That ship does cost 1.2b minimum and you will make 20-30M from a Perimeter Gateway Site and 25-40M from a Habitation Site in C2 WHs. Do you think you will get your money back before someone will simply blow you up in there? Because you are way too slow to burn out of any bubble, you have no application modules to get rid of a Tackler quickly before the reinforcements warp in and your only propmod is easly shut down with a scram.

Besides that, there is mostly small stuff in these Sites but you try to attack it with Torpedoes and HeavyDrones without any application boni, what do you think how they will perform against mostly small targets?

So, conclusion: It’s expensive, it’s easily catched and it won’t perform well against the NPCs. Would it be able to do the site? Maybe, the ship has a lot of buffer and some passive regen so you have quite some time to remove the damage dealers. Is it a good solution for the task? Obviously not.

1 Like

Guess I am bad at fitting ships. That is why I do nothing more than exploring since I joined Eve :smiley:
And some special events in a bling Praxis.

Super late reply, but I just reinstalled a bit ago. You can do class 2 wormholes with a regular battlecruiser. It’s a little slow but still doable.

All of the C2 relic sites can be done in a reasonably tanked T2 assault cruiser or in something like a stratios.

Dont forget that it isnt necessary to kill ALL the rats to hack the cans (albeit in doing so you sacrifice a lot of salvage and blue loot).

You can kill all of the rats in the first wave BAR the trigger for next wave and then simply fly around to each can hacking it in turn.

Then you can either kill the trigger and go onto the next wave or ECM it / kill it and fly away.

There is a nice set of videos by a Youtuber Captain Benzie - think he has done all of the T2 cruisers in C2-C3 sites