Slot 7 implant options

Hi everyone,

I’m a Gallente pilot currently trying to fit myself with implants but I’m not sure what implant would be best for slot 7.
I’m an armour tank currently flying an Algos. Big in to drones but there doesn’t appear to be any drone implants I can buy.

Any recommendations? Not sure how to fit my character out?

On algos its generally better to go with shield tank so you can put dmg mods to lowslots.
That said you can get atleast evasive maneuvering into slot7 if you dont care about the turret ones.

EM-703 Evasive Maneuvering is a good choice that will work for every ship you fly unless you have a specific need for one of the other options.

A “Noble” to reduce cap use for remote reps, or a “Squire” to reduce cap use for remote cap transfer are essentially requirements for some logi pilots.

A “Prospector” implant are excellent for a scan probe pilot.

Gallente weapons system (rails and blasters) have the shortest range in the game so the “Deadeye” to increase turret fall off is a good choice.

I could run the whole list of slot 7 implants, however I think these serve to illustrate my point, that there is no such thing as a “best” implant in any of the slots, there is only the implant that is best for you and what you want to do with that specific jump clone. If you are not sure what you want to do with that specific jump clone then I suggest putting noting into slot 7 until you know for sure what you want.

And that brings me to my final thought, with jump clones available why limit your self to just one implant, why not have multiple clones with a different set of implants for each thing you do with your character.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.