[SLPN] Sleep Paralysis - LGBT Wormholes & Faction Wars. New players welcome!

Hello! We are Sleep Paralysis, an LGBT friendly corp based out of a C3 WH, with a LS static, and currently in the Caldari Militia. We are in USTZ and EUTZ.

We currently have no SP requirements, and I am a 9 year veteran (taken a few breaks here and there). I am mostly available in the afternoon, PST. I have done damn near everything in this game, and I love teaching new players! We are accepting of all, as long as you don’t bring drama and bigotry.

What we offer:

• WH ratting
  • Boosted Mining fleets
  • FREE T1 ships for new players
  • A friendly and encouraging environment for new players to learn
  • Lowsec roams
  • Opportunities to make money doing FW

We are currently a small af corp, but the more the merrier! Join our public channel “Sleep Paralysis”

3 Likes

!bump!

Bbbbbbump!!

Hey! Sent you an eve mail! Have a bump as well ^^

Big ol bump!

Hi! I was led here by the nice folks at Be Nice :slight_smile:
I’ve played Echoes for a while and I’d like to dive into Eve Online as well. Sounds like you got a nice environment for newbies! Can I join plz uwu haha

Hi there! I’m brand new to Eve and have no idea what I’m doing, but I was doing some research and found you all through Be Nice as well. I was wondering if you’re still accepting new players as I’d love to learn what all this game is about.

Hi Reshe! We’re definitely still recruiting- come swing by our discord sometime Sleep Paralysis /\

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.