Small Class Upwell Structures to help small Corps

This is completely useless and meaningless.

A new enough player may see 100 million isk as an unattainable goal.

And thats the point. New players dont know any better, because they are new. Unless its dirt cheap, There will always be a player who is so new and so uninformed that they may see even a 100 million isk structure as beyond their reach forever.

And if this is true, then what you said is meaningless.

I find that doubtful, because ive been on the forums for 6 years now, almost non-stop, and skillpoint progression has always existed. No Veteran will be stupid enough to claim that it doesnt exist. The only pushback you will get is when someone claims that skillpoints are an indication of whether youre a good player or not.

So I guess, context matters in the discussion. But simply mentioning progression, or WoW, isnt enough to get pushback from vets.

Absolutely not, and again, context matters.

Almost, if not all vets are all for a revamp of the new player experience, to make it better, to explain things better, and so forth.

What most Vets are against, are coddling new players. Making the game easier, safer, so that EVE appeals to a more broader player base. And even then, only up to a point.

No ones been calling for this thread to be locked.

I think youre confusing valid criticism, with attempts to get the thread locked. Just because someone explains why your idea is terrible, doesnt mean they want the thread to lock.

By almost all metrics, WoW is a successful game. Do you have any reason to believe it isnt?

1 Like