"We want to salvage your wreck", PvP focused yet varieties of activities

"We’ll salvage your wrecks, but we want to salvage your wreck."

Are you ready to take EVE to the next level?

Do you like to do a variety of activities such as PvP (gang & fleet), industry, market, & resource collection?

If you answered ‘Yes’ to PvP, but still enjoy the other activities then MASS Salvage may be for you.

MASS Salvage is a new startup corporation and is looking for players that want to do a variety of activities. We aim to mine a few days a week, rat a few days, and roam and fight a few days. Not demanding with plenty of time for your ISK making.

We are building a new Corporation and you have the chance to be in at the start.

Located in null-sec, we aim to roam, build, and take the fight. We are part of an Alliance and Coalition. Details provided upon contact.

North American based with leadership focused on western time zones. English.
Small group (Corp), mature, “seasoned” by life.
High levels of activity (daily) at the corporation and Alliance level.
Based in Sovereign Null-Sec.
Null sec ratting.
Corp owned Moon Mining operations.
Small Gang Home Defense.
Many weekly roams and Alliance opportunities.
Experienced Fleet Commandeers.
Willing to teach and learn with you.
Want to build something special? Join!

Contact Snafu Morgain or Inscius Expertes for more information.

Join our in game Public channel for more information: Salvage Cr3w

Find us on Discord at: https://discord.gg/K96JA6c

Off to a good start. Recruited my first member who is a veteran of over 10 years, is happy to do a variety of stuff including fleets and mining, and can fly just about any ship including jump freighters and capitals. Will be a great asset to this enterprise.

Just wrapped up the second extraction on our Corp moon. Pulling in good values of goo to pay for some ships to roam this upcoming week. Come have a chat with me.

Join our in game Public channel for more information: Salvage Cr3w

Find us on Discord at: https://discord.gg/K96JA6c

Still looking for new recruits. Have the moon popping again soon and at least 2 roams on the docket. The moon and ancillary reactions look to be very promising for individual and corp enterprises.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.