SMT : Eve Map Tool

so tried the clear command. but doesnt seem to be working. I am typing ¨system name clear¨ and nothing

@Ikki_Phoenix could you send the chat log of the intel through to an issue on GitHub and i’ll take a look

1 Like

Never mind. I think I figured it out. However the problem I have is that the software is crashing without reason

Same here since like v0.49, seems to be linked to when checking the box for the follow character or even just selecting one in the drop down list

Just pushing a temp fix for this… its going to need a bigger re-write for some stuff

1 Like

Small Bug fix release : 0.56

Fixes for crashes with follow and setting multiple waypoints

Source and binaries available here : https://github.com/Slazanger/SMT/releases/tag/SMT_056

It also includes a WIP of the coalition view which can be enabled temporarily by clicking show coalitions in the sov section of the map config :

As always let me know if you have any issues or feedback,
Slaz

1 Like

Thanks for this update will let you know if the crashes stop

Also, usually quarterly request: plz bro, fleet tracking plz!!! Even if it’s beta alpha 001 it’s the only thing that’s missing everytime I use it ! Tired of asking where my scouts and sabers are at :slight_smile:
Much love

jump bridge feature is broken now ?

What are you seeing as broken ? have you enabled it in the routing options ?

Nice work! Was thinking about creating something similar once in a while but never got enough time to actually do it. Done Discord bot instead due to demands.

+1 for WPF ^^

I’ve got a decent collection of modules for my bot here https://github.com/panthernet/ThunderED/tree/master/ThunderED/Modules
Maybe you can find something interesting.

Some ideas from the top of my head:

1. Sov index display not working? Can’t see indices.
  2. Sov campaigns overlay or live sov-changes history per region? Personally I love to track sov changes and sov.space only updates once per day :slight_smile:
  3. Live ZKB kills overlay for displayed region/const with tunable sound, popups and blinking systems
1 Like

It looks great keep up the good work…

1 Like

@Captain_Panther

1. It should display the Sov Index’s already; currently I havent added a quick toolbox icon for it, but in the map config there’s an option to display the adm indexes and timers (and a configurable timer window so it will highlight both currently vulnerable, and vulnerable within x mins )

1. I’ve looked at this; particularly running a service which tracks all of this; it would need to be separate from the app as ideally you would want to view changes that occur beyond just when the app is running and possibly look through the history

2. It does overlay the zkill data : by default it will show the zkill data for the last 15 minutes, and much like the rat/pod/ship kills draw a circle on the systems that changes in size based on the number of kills in the time windows, these are the purple circles…

Thanks for the modules link, i’ll take a look through :slight_smile:

Slaz.

1 Like

Any testing in Linux?

Would this work in WINE?

1 Like

Sadly no Linux/Mac version yet… its all basic wpf though

1 Like

No more crashes since the last version, good job mate !!

1 Like

Still getting random crashes once in a while

2 Likes

ingame map showing for each system

1. corp mates
  2. inspace pilots
  3. docked pilots

is the ESI providing this numbers ?

2 Likes
  1. yes if you are a director: https://esi.evetech.net/ui/#/Corporation/get_corporations_corporation_id_membertracking
  2. no
  3. no
1 Like

Great tool!

How do I see/add the JBs available to me as a member of my alliance?

1 Like

@KenFlorian you need to add them, unfortunately theres no api to read them

1 Like