This project began when I was given access to a ML + force sim hybrid graph layout solution meant for “shaking out” interesting patterns in sophisticated graphs.
- I’ve been training it to flatten the EVE map into something comprehensible while maintaining all the cardinal directions of space (heh).
- Now I aim to create a general purpose navigation & intel management solution. Something to dominate your second screen whenever you’re jumping between systems.
Github project page: GitHub - unreadablewxy/eveol: Enhanced Visualization of EVE Online™ Locations
Site URL: https://eveol.space
Here’s some of the features I’ve added I think are pretty unique
- Travel history tracking for redundant path avoidance
- “Debris ring” counter to display kill stats
- Logarithmic scale coloring for jump & kill stats
- Appearance presets to quickly shift between data sets
I’m looking for more “unconventional” or non-obvious feature ideas to add. Please provide some feedback.
PS: SSO requirement is because I will be leaning more into data sharing features, the vision I have for this tool has more in common with tripwire/pathfinder than dotlan.