So I can´t center the camera up and down? Multiple monitors problem

My issue is that I have a dual monitor setup, one on top of the other. The Camera Center scroll is great for adjusting the view left and right… but I don´t have a scroll to center the camera up and down! So my ship is stuck right in the middle of the two screens!

Am I really the only one that has a vertical setup? Since I can´t expect a vertical scroll being implemented anytime soon… Is there some cfg file anywhere to adjust it manually?

Does NOBODY know a way around this simple issue? Could I edit some cfg files to tweak the camera settings?

Put displays in portrait mode and then center left or right?

In 20 years of nerding I don’t think I’ve ever heard of stacked displays “full screen” for gaming

So, it is really imposible to center the camera on the vertical axis? I would have guess it would be pretty simple.

I don’t have dual monitors, but my preferred screen layout covers a lot of the lower half of the screen and I would also like to move the camera center up. I don’t understand why this isn’t an option, or if it is, why it is not as obvious as the left/right center movement. And not sure why anyone would add a feature to move the camera center only on one axis.

I would also like to move the camera position up and down to put scanner windows and whatnot on the bottom screen and the main game on top.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.