So I finally come out of the closet šŸ³ļøā€šŸŒˆ

Some people would call ā€œbumpingā€ and grinding ā€œtouching.ā€

2 Likes

Spaceships have shields for a reason man

To the ā€œminerā€:

Please show us on the doll where the priest, I mean ā€œagent of Jamesā€ ā€œtouchedā€ you?

In some way that comment really made it sound even worseā€¦

4 Likes

Awwā€¦

Originally posted 2/10/09, thread # 994954

"Mining is not an occupation, nor a profession. It is a calling.

For the true miner, nothing is as comforting as being surrounded by large asteroids, the mining lasers rumbling and hissing, and watching the cycle timers slowly edge toward completion.

The mind enters a trance-like state, the solitude wraps around like a warm blanket, and one crafts the next move, much as a sculptor painstakingly chips away at a block of marble.

To a true miner Isk means little, merely a necessary means one is required to have to insure the next undocking to the Sirenā€™s lure of the asteroid belt.

It is you and endless space and eons old rock surrendering its soul to your willā€¦"

( posted by Ikserak tai)

3 Likes

You know how to tell if someone is a miner, or a vegan?

Donā€™t worry they will tell you!

5 Likes

I prefer the term - Rock Smiter.

ā€“Rock Smiting Gadget

2 Likes

Congratulations on your coming out! Please, other miners, be proud and also tell the world! I say we forever declare the week of January 16 Miner Pride Week. Maybe we could have a parade!

2 Likes

Pervert.

3 Likes

Iā€™ve been a miner since 03, thereā€™s good ISK in it if done right, I have made trillions off of pvpā€™ers and have been running six accounts for free since PLEX was introduced.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.