So I finally come out of the closet šŸ³ļøā€šŸŒˆ

Iā€™M A MINER AND I DONT CARE WHO KNOWS IT

Iā€™m in love and i donā€™t care who knows it

I love this game, mining is fantastic!! Iā€™m collecting all types of ores. I aim to be the number 1 miner in EVE. I want to mine an empire.

This is what Iā€™ve mined so far in high sec. Data from my Mining Ledger. Are there any websites i can compare against other miners?

http://evepraisal.com/a/fkxe9

I plan to mine over 100Bil in ore before i start to think about making my empire, wish me luck :):sunglasses::heart_eyes:

8 Likes

Calm down, miner.

12 Likes

Does your mother know?

10 Likes

Ahhh, if only others knew the pleasure of aiming my tool, shooting beams of love, and all the slurping on a variety of choices, getting dirty, covered in muck, then dropping a load off, should have called myself Peter North.

4 Likes

Good luck!

Please, PLEASE make another post (as cheery as this) when you finally start to think (about making your empire). We need to know when that momentous event happens. The news will go viral, for sure.

3 Likes

The first step is admitting you have a problemā€¦

5 Likes

I mined in Eve from 2003 till Ascension hit. Then I stopped mostly.

You go girl!!:heart_eyes:

Say it loud and proud!!:wink::laughing:

2 Likes

I was going to say something along the lines of ā€œmadness will set in long before thatā€ - but I fear this has, in fact, already happenedā€¦

3 Likes

Iā€™ve heard there are NPC miners even more hungry for oreā€¦

2 Likes

Iā€™m a little worried about your coming out, and itā€™s connection to ā€œminersā€. :thinking:

2 Likes

What where you mining in your closet Oo

7 Likes

Mine your own business? :smiley:

8 Likes

I though you do that for pleasure, not to brag about who can do it longer or drill more holes.

3 Likes

Well read back slightly, I want to become one of EvEā€™s finest miners. To calculate a way to do this would be by comparing with other miners.

Have a look at what is being mined in Delve, then you have your answer thats what high-end space empires are bringing in these days 100bill is chicken feed against the isk floating about out there.

Moon goo.

Buts thatā€™s due to bots with 15 accounts.

May James help your poor soul! I will include you in my prayers tonight. At least you are honest about it, so there is still hope for you my child.

3 Likes

Yes, the priests of James donā€™t like ā€œminersā€ ā€œcoming out of the closet.ā€ Although there is something about them ā€œtouchingā€ ā€œminersā€ themselves. :thinking:

1 Like

I would never touch a filthy miner. I just spray holy antimatter on them to clean their souls (if they still have one) from their sins.

2 Likes