ROCK ROCK TILL YA DROP - WE Need more rocks! (to mine)

I see that the important ores are almost gone, lots of velspar but not much else, we need more rocks, the replenish rate looks off a lot.

I’m not saying that there doesn’t need to be more ore availability, because I don’t think I know enough to be able to answer that question. However, I did want to say that the problem might not be the amount of ore, but how it spawns. You’re posting pretty late in the Eve day, which means that you might be getting the shaft because of cherry picking, and not because there isn’t enough of certain ores being spawned.

Perhaps if CCP made ores respawn on timers, versus at DT, that might make things better for AUTZ miners, without creating an oversupply of what is currently the more valuable stuff.

As someone in the AU TZ I can assure you I never had a problem with cherry picked belts. DT is 830pm (9pm for east coasters) for me, leaving a good few hours to mine, if I chose to.
NB; haven’t mined since scarcity began and I let most of my subs lapse.

1 Like

Less ore = better prices for ore

It’s not “Mining Online” but EVE Online.
Calm down miner.

2 Likes

And in EVE Online mining is one of the many activities that players can choose from. Their choice of how they want to spend their time in the game and how to earn ISK. Any activity is good as long as it gives satisfaction to the user.

So it’s maybe you to calm down.

3 Likes

Do calm down, minor.

This isn’t what my priest said. :neutral_face:

4 Likes

It’s CCP’s new ’ shock and ore’ policy.

4 Likes

But then you say

You cant have it both ways.

3 Likes

Ok that was a good one

I repeat my suggestion - calm down. Forum flamer.

1 Like

And I say again, it’s EVE Online, not Mining Online, miner.

Lets just remove mining then, you obviously don’t see it as part of Eve, so - What’s left of Eve without mining?

I see you finally gave up on the lie of you being a new player.

Mr Epeen :sunglasses:

Calm down, temp.

Nice rage!

1 Like

I’m trying to free your mind, Destiny. But I can only show you the door. You’re the one that has to walk through it.

1 Like

Destiny Corrupted
Send a scout through first - It could be a trap with gankers waiting for you

For a game that’s been around almost 20 years, and is trying to be around for another 20 more… maybe they should have learned how to do better spawn mechanics at this point. For all the things. Belts, belt rats, sites(of all varieties)… it’s been pretty much the same(with a few changes, I admit) for most the time I’ve played.