ROCK ROCK TILL YA DROP - WE Need more rocks! (to mine)

They should adjust the rates of replenishment, the minerals affected are needed for manufacturing.

Lost my Procurer to gank due to the increased mass of the miner and the lack of a suitable warp out time. Mining supports the bottom end of EVE without it, the manufactured stuff like ships won’t be there.

I totally predicted this outcome, the Procurer along with others are too massive, have inadequate warp drives, and power grids.

Wake up miners reading this, the game dynamics have radically changed, your mining rigs are no longer safe since the mass increase, it favors the ganking aspect across the board of all miner ships with increased mass but no increase in warp or power grid. Some sneaky ganky people slipped in the changes, and they were likely not a daily miner, more likely a daily ganker squad in a position of CCP development power when the mods were approved.

Some people want to just see the world burn, and they make changes in systems that allow it. Mining with the current fleet is near useless, there are too many changes that make it impossible to be safe enough while doing so.

The loss of a 50million ISK ship is an entry level loss (really?) FYI.

Rock Rock till ya drop, Rock Rock Neva Stop!

the devs are working on this. right now respawn is tied to downtime, but they are trying to figure out how to get rid of downtime, while also coming up with how to code respawning asteroids etc.

1 Like

He needs to calm down, too. I think he’s a miner in denial.

:rofl: priceless.

He’s a builder who was a miner who pretended to be an elite PvPer.

So, close enough I guess.

1 Like

Miners want more yield, more rocks, better pay.

You can pick 2.

1 Like

They should make mining anoms the norm in hi-sec already.

:rofl: And he has the gall to talk down to new players on this forum. What a loser.

There are no new players on the forum, temp. Only new characters.

Mr Epeen :sunglasses:

1 Like

More rock !..

1 Like

Then I wonder why you haven’t been banned from this forum yet. Your posts don’t bring anything new or informative, you take pleasure in trolling members who don’t even know you and haven’t done anything to you and you don’t even play the game anymore so what are you doing here except flaming and harassing?

Irony.

1 Like

Actually…

Like you haven’t said it before :roll_eyes:
Well, I don’t waste my time with trolls so enjoy the forum, for lack of enjoying the game :smile:

Actually I wonder why ISD are tolerating that clown.

Because, unlike you, I don’t get my panties in a twist and resort to ad hominems.

Reported.

You asked for it, buddy. If you left the members alone instead of making unproven snide remarks then I wouldn’t think you’re a clown.

Calm down, temp.

Reported.

Because they’ve learned to play the forum game long enough to be able to claim plausible deniability.

It’s basically a poster who posts no meaningful content, and their only forum activity is provoking others into giving reactions that they can report, as just happened to you.

It’s essentially what you get when you combine an insatiable desire to troll with an utter lack of wit. As I’ve been told, it’s an older gentleman. I’m guessing this is a coping strategy of some sort.

1 Like