So I made a new character. It was eye opening

Your posts are, as usual, unintentionally hilarious and ironic.

Here’s you on your ‘new’ Cilla account, posting less than 2 years ago:

Where you had more than one post talking about how lame it was that veterans felt the need to shoot or compete directly against new players.

Your current post says I’m “out of touch with noob-ness” when your own noob-posts disagree.

You’re also, as usual, in such a rush to disagree that you failed to understand my post at all. You’re disagreeing with a proposal to grant bonus SP to players who complete certain chains of activity or achievements in the game to earn some extra SP.

Those chains can be completed by any two-year old player desperate to hang onto their thin competitive edge against utter newbies as easily as they can be by new players. More easily, and faster, in fact.

It isn’t a system that favors new players or old players - it’s a system that encourages players to engage with the game more deeply than they otherwise might. We already have way too many ISK faucets in the game… giving SP as rewards has a lot of advantages. Using SP to encourage new players to explore different aspects of the game has even more.

And it’s a lot better than seeing all these “poor veterans” fiercely clinging to their competitive edge against the dangers of those deadly noobs!

2 Likes