So, I was in Fabai

And I saw a few interesting little messages hanging around in the systems there.

Anyone know WTF Heiian’s doing with these?

3 Likes

Amazing. Reminds me of the old Velvet Rope doctrine against the FDU. Concern trolling as agitprop, demoralizing the local partisans.

Actually I have no idea what HECON are doing, but you’ve gone and made me all wistful.

:heart: HECON

2 Likes

Advertising?

2 Likes

What can I say? I only fly with the best. And they were definitely some of the best.

1 Like

Not the foggiest clue, I have not been in contact with Conglomerate officials ever since it was agreed amongst it’s senior officers to wind down major operations earlier this year. I couldn’t quite tell you exactly who erected those mobile depots.

It’s nice to see some of my old comrades here showing support for the old alliance. It was a pleasure and an honour to fly alongside every one of you.

2 Likes

LUMEN reconnaissance flights have revealed that these depots have no relationship with the Heiian Conglomerate, but rather with a corporation using the same ticker by the name of Heimatar Conflict Solutions.

2 Likes

Cheeky.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.