So many hats!

Why so many hats?
It would not be so bad if wearing one didn’t make you go bald!

Was anyone thinking, I would play eve today but there just aren’t enough hats. I’ll play a more hat oriented game instead.

5 Likes

TF2!!!

1 Like

Hats are the only item of clothing you can see any more. Giving boots as gifts would be really pointless.

Or maybe it’s a Korean gamer thing that our Korean overlords decided would be just what EVE needed.

1 Like

What bothers me most is apparently in 238th century or whatever the only people who wear hats are people with no hair, even the ladies.

We have cybernetic limbs and eyes and neural implants that make us geniuses and can fly massive ships by plugging ourselves directly into them but hair plugs seem to be a lost art for those whom are balding.

3 Likes

We need more SPACE PANTS

4 Likes

And SPACE SHORTS

4 Likes

Eh, I don’t wear a hat to hide that I’ve lost the hair on top of my head. It’s there to keep my head warm, provide a degree of scrape resistance, and to look good.

1 Like

Yeah I agree, seems all we ever get anymore is just Hats and T-shirts.

We definitely need more Space Pants and Space Shorts.

:wink:

1 Like

1 Like

Bikinis should be a thing!

1 Like

That CCP has yet to offer a “tin foil hat” for us to proudly wear next time there is another EVE “incident” reflects poorly on their art team.

2 Likes

They’re for selling to people in Winterfell and on the The Wall or north of it. For 10 years they’ve needed some head warmth preservers and hats haven’t been invented yet in Westeros or East-eros. And besides, Winter is Commin’.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.