So, My Character Just Turned 16

Dear god its been a long ass time, i still remember the first days of playing, getting killed multiple times on day 1 because my concord timer bugged out and i had to send in a support ticket, moving out to Syndicate when i was only a few days old to fly with 3FA, playing alongside Nilkarus and Ifni in DNA, flying around with TNT and visiting more systems than i care to count, yet despite numerous breaks i still end up being drawn back

Here is to another 16 years CCP :slight_smile:

11 Likes

Happy cake day.

4 Likes

I bet you have a lot of stuff, you are not getting bored are you? Thinking of moving on?? Thinking of giving your stuff to a certain well deserved person??? :innocent:

Happy cake day.
buy him a car
them you self destruct the car

Whatever you do, don’t ever add up how much you have paid CCP over 16 years :slight_smile:

1 Like

Directly, not as much as you think, i’ve been a very active ISK for game time player, so they have been paid, just not by me :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Ugh. I HATE grinding isk.

1 Like

Congrats. I will clock up 17 years in about 3 weeks. There are a surprising number of us old farts around.

2 Likes

Gratz :smiley:

‘Only’ closing in on 14 myself - and that’s with approx. half the time AWOL (2014-ish - till a month ago) and therefore also only closing in on 100mill SP.

1 Like

Damn, you may not be a First One, but you’re definitely one of the oldest players I’ve ever seen! Happy character cakeday, man!

1 Like

:partying_face:

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.