So what is your very personal goal, your strange achievement, your spleen in EVE?

One of my personal goal’s was to have positive standings with all Empire Factions. I started working on that years ago and in the process of accomplishing that goal, I created the ‘Faction Standing Repair Plan’.

After sharing ‘The Plan’ with the community, it was proven successful and soon became a part of Eve’s unwritten history. Over the years it has helped countless amounts of capsuleers, an achievement that I’m very proud to have associated with my name.

Since I’ve completed my original goal to be positive with all Empire Factions, my main goal now is to have positive standings with all Factions, both Empire and Pirate.

Course working on that also inspired another goal - to complete all ‘Event’ Agents within the game.

These ‘Special’ agents can only be accessed once in the life of the character. Event agents are all Career, Circle, Data Center and Cosmos Agents. I’ve completed all Empire ‘Event’ Agents located in high sec and most of the ones located in low sec space. I’m currently working on completing those along with the Empire ‘Event’ Agents located in null sec space. Lastly I’ll work on all Pirate ‘Event’ Agents.

I’ve also completed other little personal goals in Eve as well, such as complete level 3 Security ‘Encounter’ Missions solo while piloting a Tech 1 Frigate.

14 Likes