So what is your very personal goal, your strange achievement, your spleen in EVE?

Leads and above are Authorized pilots of them. They are rare, as Rare as Polaris frigates go.

1 Like

I see, thanks for the answer :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’ve done this a few times already , but I like to pick random systems and then fly there on auto-pilot with a rookie ship or pod.

2 Likes

What would you do with it?

My Regular duties as a member of STAR. It just looks fancier, sounds cooler. And can shoot fireworks.

2 Likes

Sorry, I don’t know what STAR is. (I’m old and don’t play much anymore)

But if you want to have some fun, google “eve Star” and see what you find! (wear a tinfoil hat :grin:)

What are said duties then, please ? If you’re allowed to talk about it that is :slight_smile:

2 Likes

STAR = Support Training and Resources. We are a help channel focused team within ISD who focus on greeting new players and assisting with Moderation and answering of questions in the varied Official Help Channels.

You can learn more about US, the Other ISD teams ( STAR IS BEST!) by going here http://volunteers.eveonline.com

5 Likes

Thanks for the feedback!

If I had more time…

Bug Hunters is something I could help with.

Community Communication is something I could not do, I hate people, especially EVE players. :wink:

New Eden Correspondents is something I don’t do enough drugs to help with either. (at least not anymore)

Player Support is the one thing I think I would enjoy the most. The support team has been VERY good to me. Even way back when, when it could take a week or 2 to get a response.

Team LOC, see Community Communication above!

Thanks for the time you put into the background of the game and for the ISD’s thankless task of riding herd on a bunch of rude arsehats.

I was hoping to bait you into saying you would like to fly it in game and say hello to the player base in person! (kinda/sort of way, lol) It was a lot of fun getting to chat with a CCP representative in local.

I think they should at least “loan” them to trusted CCP representatives for events such as the one going on now. The XVI Anniversary Celebrations. It could be a nice PR stunt, you never know unless you try it…

PS; Get married, have kids, lose all that free time and suffer like the rest of us! :grin:

2 Likes

To get married you need a woman that likes you back…

I have yet to see that Pokémon :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

Hahahaha git gud

:heart:

As for my goals… I reached mine years ago. I’ll figure out a new goal at some point.

3 Likes

I was wondering when you would notice. Getting slow old man

2 Likes

It’s called work, I do it on occasion.

2 Likes

Yah, Go make me some Starcakes. Waiter!

2 Likes

I feel like that was a goal for CCP Falcon and Logibro at some point.

2 Likes

ISD trash talking. My life is complete. :laughing:

2 Likes

My strange goal, get a solo kill on all subcaps using only a frigate

3 Likes

Have CCP pay me money- accomplished several years back ty CCP Falcon

2 Likes

Mine was to get into the top 10 abyssal PVPers. I’m a huge csrebear. So wanted to up my PvP. I got to rank 6 on the leaderboard. Then took a break from eve. The 16 day gift thingy brought me back. Think I’ll push for the top 5 now.

2 Likes

There is an actual leaderboard for that? Where can I find that?