Social Infrastructure is a medium size nullsec corp based around building a great community. We are looking to recruit PVP/PVE pilots with the right attitude!

Hi, my name is Tytus Kyle and I am the CEO and founder of the Social Infrastructure corporation and host of the Social Infrastructure podcast on Twitch. We’re building a community in space, a place where we can have fun together in a mature atmosphere and we’re looking for new and veteran pilots to join our growing corp.

So what’s the story with Social Infrastructure? We’re a PvP focused group operating out of nullsec. We enjoy having fun and flying with other fine folks who enjoy flying internet spaceships together. We’re a welcoming crew, composed of new and old friends, players who have been in the game for years and those who signed up last week.

If you’re interested in building social infrastructure with us, here is who we’re looking for and why we might be a fit for you:

New Pilots - We are not too concerned with how many skill points you have or knowledge of the game. It’s far more important that you have the right sort of attitude. We’re looking for pilots who are ready to learn more about the game in a fun and supportive environment. We’ve all been newbros, and we know what it’s like. New pilots get access to a free ship hangar so you can learn and experiment without worrying about the risk of losing your own ship. Our main aim is to get you up to speed quickly, having fun so you can start fighting/mining/exploring alongside us.

Experienced Pilots - Are you looking for something more out of Eve? Not sure how to go beyond being another F1 pilot, anchoring up and riding like a passenger in the sea of a 15,000 man alliance? We can offer you a place where your individual impact may be far more significant and important to the group’s cause. Or maybe you’re tired of flying alone and are looking for a few wingmen to fly with on your next roam, if that’s the case we’ve got you covered there too. We often run nano fleets that rely on individual skills and knowledge to stay alive, where having fun and finding a good fight is our primary mission.

Industrial Pilots - We’re a newer corp and there is a lot of industrial groundwork that needs to be laid with industrial opportunities abound. From PI, moon mining, and ship building, we have a need and a place to do it! Maybe you’ve been contributing to the industry arm of your current group and want to step up and start coordinating things. Or maybe you’ve been running a well-oiled indy machine in hisec, and want to take it to the next level as part of a PvP-focused group. There is one stipulation for indy pilots - we are totally happy with your focus on indy, but when the time comes, we expect you to help us fight and keep what we are building and if you’re lacking PvP experience we’re happy to teach you how to fight.

Here are a few things we expect:

• Regular participation on voice comms. We are building a community and love to hang out when we’re playing. We want all our members to be a part of that.
  • Work towards being able to fly our main fleet doctrines at some point after joining. It’s fun to build a sandcastle, but you’ve gotta protect it from the next-door neighbors that want to kick it over!

Here are a few perks we offer:

• Jump freighter services to keep us supplied, and make moving in easier. Living away from Jita is honestly not that hard, when you’ve got friends.

• Always something to do! Content that consists of yeet fleets, hitting ESS banks, day trips to wormholes, sov fleets, and group mining/ISK making fleets.

• Fun small-gang PVP roams, and nano gang fleets.

• A fun, mature community, so you can make some space friends and take a break from The Real World.

• A well-run Discord and back-end infrastructure already set up, to make playing easier.

If Social Infrastructure sounds like your cup of tea or you want to learn more, join our Discord and say hi! We’re looking forward to hearing from you.

Bump!

i am interested i joined ur discord
cant wait to chat

Bump!

Bump!

Bump it!

Bump!

We have been recruiting great numbers. Are still always looking for good pilots

Bump!

Bumper car time!

Bump!

Bump!

Bump!

I joined Social Infrastructure a couple of weeks ago and have been having a great time. I can attest that it’s a well organized and solid group. Very supportive to new and old players alike.

1 Like

Bump!

Bump!

Bump!

Bumpbump!

Bump!

Bump!