Socket closure

This has been a common issue over the past two weeks, 3 times today already , what gives?

Same Here i have lost connection 5 times in the past 30 mins,

Same i get it every 5-10 mins :frowning:

Yup - not being able to warp without getting kicked out with a socket closed error

same here, its getting rather annoying

Game seems unplayable atm. Dscan or prob analyzer buttons seem to cause socket closure.

Same here keep getting into game only to be kicked

Game is unplayable due to constant disconnects, but they only started today for me.

Logged in… DC less than 5 min later

hell if gone from socket closure to cant get past character selection Screen

Same here, but it was OK up to about 3 hours ago - did it start after the downtime ?

Started about 3 hours b4 down time for me but its getting worse.

It started for me 12 hours ago, so yea it was doing it before dt today.

CCP reativated player bounty system. I’m guessind they didn’t fix the error or made it worse

I could be crazy here, but I seem to remember eve being a rather stable game until recently

2 Likes

I first logged in after downtime today so can not confirm if the problem existed before that. I have had 4 disconnects in as many minutes and this is the first time this has happened for me since last years AT tournament.

I have connection problems since 6:00 eve time…always when jumping through gates…sometimes takes forever to even log in again and same thing happens right after log in

GET THIS SORTED, 5 times in as many minutes. Anything worthwhile doing in game you cant because of the server crashes

Exactly one year after the last alliance tournament the hourly socket closed error is back. Its ridiculous, last year they didnt want to believe that it has something to do with the alliance tournament, and here we are, next alliance tournament error is back. Exactly after last years tournament, to this tournament, i had not error whatsoever.

I can’t even connect at all.

always getting “connection failed - handshake error”
when i try to start the game client.

put up a support ticked about it last sunday.
so far not a single word as an answer. :frowning: