SOE Character Themed background (#FirstWorldProblems)

For some stupid (roleplay) reason, I’d like to create a SOE Themed character but i can’t decide what background to use - i also couldn’t find anything out about the “new” background pictures (came back from a 2 year break and google shows me just info’s about WWBee and Citadel backgrounds).
They are at the very end near the SGC background

1 Like

Have you ever read the Black Mountain series of Chronicles? Depending on your roleplay, Sisters operatives both covert and…overt(?) often find themselves in dingy rooms.

Not yet, although i found it on the web (eve page) - is that a short story or a real book?
-> another thing i’ve noticed when i was watching the Ally videos in a station, was a SOE Video - is that just a CCP placed lore video or is there actually the possibility to join.

Don’t know if any of you have seen it - but it’s SOE Logo in a circle with the 3 Ship names around it and after that the line “Explore with us” replaces SOE in the circle (?).

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.