[SoERR][EM] Changes in status and services

That is a very good checklist.

Elsebeth

1 Like

Would depend entirely on where you’d send said violent people, arms and who they’d harm. Say for instance when a barbaric savage nation of zealots are mass murdering countless slaves, it’d be very humanitarian to do all kinds of things up to and including dropping tungsten rods from orbit.

4 Likes

Status update:

All operations continue as expected. No status change on ground (fighting still ongoing), communications (heavy interference, still working on it), and system (generally clear).

Orbital operations were temporarily intensified due to attempt by Aegis Militia to anchor a citadel. This structure was taken down without friendly losses during its after-anchoring timer. Orbit returned back to relative calm.

Further war declaration has been received by Khimi Harar, a known PIE associate.

2 Likes

PIE and EM just traded a Harbinger for a Navy Brutix in a small Battleship and Battlecruiser engagement over Thebeka III. Otherwise the two sides have mostly been staring at each other without any real hindrance to either’s ability to support the planet.

Status update:

Action on ground continues at a steady pace. Rebel forces have taken heavy losses, as is expected, but in some key areas organization and resources are now well-established and the rebellion continues. We have had the honor of broadcasting these stories, to give hope to those in Darkness not only in Thebeka, but everywhere in the Empire. RISE NOW.

Orbital action has intensified somewhat over the past day and a half, with multiple small skirmishes, especially with PIE forces. EM would find itself outnumbered, but solid co-operation between hostiles has remained minimal, which we attribute to the recent breakdown between PIE and AM as well as to hostile forces being unused to cross-alliance operations in high security.

System in general remains clear.

2 Likes

Quite the situation, isn’t it?

In the last few days, each separate member of the AM Conclave has been involved in a skirmish with EM in which we landed on grid to assist a KHIMI or PIE pilot.
Each time, we all knew what to do on the field. We all use the same ops process, same protocols, we know what to do without saying much.
[Edit - SITUATION CLARIFIED, RESOLVED, AND WITHDRAWN]

Well, alright.

We will continue to support all +10 Contacts in some capacity, which PIE and KHIMI continue to be.
You do not abandon your Brother just because he is in a pissy mood.

1 Like

I have no idea what you are ranting about but it does seem to confirm “solid co-operation between hostiles has remained minimal, which we attribute to the recent breakdown between PIE and AM”. So I guess thanks for that?

Anyone watching local knows this stuff, Ms. Rhiannon.

I don’t think Else watches local a lot. Her mental state is fragile enough even without it.

Pretty sure “KHIMI” is actually [LUMEN], no?

Is… is this a thing? A calling card maybe? Get something wrong in every action and post? Attempted Sansha recruitment, wardec timings, being off the mark by entire planets and even your allies get an appellomancy treatment?

You’ll have to look around to find someone who didn’t know what I meant.

Wait, I didn’t know they were called [LUMEN].

I still call them SFRIM internally, to be honest.

1 Like

That seems very dismissive toward the members of Sha’ha’dem Explorers.

4 Likes

Well…darn…?

3 Likes

Sorry, I’m terrible with needles and yarn.

1 Like

That’d be thread, though.

A darning needle is relatively big as needles go, but you’d still be hard-pressed to use one with yarn.

1 Like

There.

1 Like

You know, as policies go, that one might have merit.

1 Like

PIE leadership also has no idea what he is on about. Which is odd given that we are supposedly doing lots of “bitching and moaning.”

After tonight, I think we can safely say that solid coordination between the actual Amarr loyalists in Thebeka being minimal is no longer an accurate assessment of the situation.

6 Likes

Let’s just wait and see. They might have just gotten lucky. A single data point does not a pattern make.

1 Like

A destroyer engagement between a Coercer piloted by myself and a Hecate piloted by Elsebeth Rhiannon ended in the destruction of the Hecate and the recovery by PIE of 172 units of high-tech small arms from the wreck.

While Elsebeth’s own words have confirmed her involvement in the ground conflict, we are pleased to have clear proof that this involvement has involved supplying weaponry.

3 Likes